Garage Door Parts in Lansing, MI
Your garage door is a crucial part of your home. It affects security, curb appeal and convenience, so you notice if it stops working properly. When you need residential garage door replacement parts, you want a supplier you can trust. Homeowners looking for garage door parts in Grand Rapids or Lansing, MI should turn to Ingstrup Garage Doors and Construction.
Whether you need a new garage door opener keypad or other parts like hinges, Ingstrup has you covered.
Residential Garage Door Opener Parts
Even the most basic parts of your automated garage door system need replacement as they age. Ingstrup Garage Doors carries essential components of your garage door opener, including:
- Batteries: Replace your batteries when you notice your remote or keypad acting strange, or if it stops working completely.
- Remotes: If you’ve replaced the remote’s batteries and it still malfunctions or if the remote is damaged, you may need to replace the entire remote.
- Keypads: Like a remote, your keypad can wear out over time. Order a replacement if fresh batteries can’t fix your keypad.
Garage Door Replacement Parts
When your garage door stops opening, using your garage is inconvenient, and the problem could be more urgent than you think.
Certain parts of the system are responsible for bearing the door’s weight, allowing it to bend properly and guiding it along the track. When these parts sustain damage or wear over time, relying on them to open and close your garage door creates a safety risk.
Check these garage door parts for signs of weakening:
- Rollers: Rollers guide your garage door along the track as it opens and closes. If your garage door is making loud noises as it moves, you may need to replace your rollers.
- Hinges: Your garage door’s hinges allow it to fold and bend. Bumping the door can damage hinges on that panel, and they can also wear out on their own. If you notice your hinges becoming loose or if you see a broken one, you should replace them as soon as possible.
- Springs: Springs act as a counterbalance and hold your garage door’s weight. Your springs sustain wear and tear as they endure long periods of stress, and rust can also weaken the metal. Springs can break with an explosive sound when the door is shut or they can snap when it’s raised. If that happens, the door will come crashing down, damaging anything in its path.
Replacements are available in standard and heavy-duty parts. Clopay’s Gold Bar Warranty covers heavy-duty rollers, hinges and springs.
If you’ve had a new Clopay door installed, take advantage of the lifetime warranty on these replacement parts:
- Heavy-duty Quietflex™ 14 gauge hinges
- Heavy-duty ball-bearing rollers
- Extended life-cycle springs
Ingstrup Is Your Garage Door Parts Supplier in Lansing, MI
Ingstrup Garage Doors and Construction offers other garage door solutions, including replacements for your backup battery. To see the full selection of residential garage door replacement parts available, visit our showroom in Lansing.
The Ingstrup Garage Doors team is dedicated to your satisfaction, which is why we ship our parts and offer free estimates for products, installations and repairs.
Contact Ingstrup Garage Doors and Construction today for more information about our parts and services, including our shipping options.