Canyon Ridge® Carriage House (4-Layer)
Insulated carriage house garage doors with faux wood-look overlays on a steel baseContact us about this product
Share This Product
An attractive and economical alternative to the Limited Edition Series
Clopay's Canyon Ridge® Carriage House 4-Layer garage doors add character and charm to your home. Enjoy the authentic look of swing-out coach house doors paired with the modern-day functionality of upward operation. Not only beautiful, these doors provide quiet operation and energy efficiency for years to come.Download Product Brochure
Clopay Canyon Ridge® Carriage House (4-Layer) garage doors bring together the carriage house designs of the past and today's technology, functionality and energy efficiency. These doors are constructed with steel for strength and durability, and molded composite overlays for beauty and realism. These doors feature:
- 4-layer construction: steel + insulation + steel + composite overlay.
- Faux wood-look composite overlay available in Clear Cypress for Ultra-Grain® color options and in Mahogany for solid colors.
- Colors include: Ultra-Grain Walnut, Ultra-Grain Medium, Ultra-Grain Slate, Black, White, and Primed. (Additional Options)
- 2" Intellicore® polyurethane insulation with a thermal break. R-Value of 18.4.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
SOLID TOP SECTIONS
Canyon Ridge Ultra Grain TOP11
Canyon Ridge Ultra Grain TOP12
CANYON RIDGE ULTRA GRAIN TOP 13
REC11 CC UG
Canyon Ridge Ultra-Grain ARCH13
Canyon Ridge LE ARCH14
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
CrARC1ASolid-MF-MH-Dbl - CR UG
CrARC1AWindow-MF-MH-Dbl - CR UG
CrARC3A-MF-MH-Dbl - CR UG
CrARC4A-MF-MH-Dbl - CR UG
Canyon Ridge Ultra-Grain ARC13A
Canyon Ridge Ultra Grain ARC14A
Steel surfaces have woodgrain texture.
For more information regarding color availability, click here.
Two-tone option available. One color for the base layer (steel) and one color for the top layer (composite overlay).
Custom color available through ColorBlast® program.
Clopay® Canyon Ridge® Carriage House (4-Layer) garage doors are built with a strong base door and overlays. The faux wood-look composite overlays are low maintenance, durable and won't rot, warp or crack.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency and durability. (Click for details)
- Door sample shown in Medium Finish.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- High performance nylon ball bearing rollers help ensure smooth, long-lasting, quiet operation.
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel hinges and brackets for smooth and worry-free operation.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System - Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
- Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)