April 2, 2020
As of today, we are currently open for business for essential service and repair only.
This covers garage doors and openers/operators that are no longer functioning or unsafe for further use.
Our showroom and office is now closed to the public.
We are answering phones remotely and would be happy to provide a quote online for a future project!
We are not currently going out to homes or businesses for estimates or measures.
If you have a garage door on order from us, we will call you when they arrive and determine if they need to be installed now or after the stay at home order is lifted.
Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at (517) 374-7431 with any questions
Stay and healthy from Ingstrup Garage Door and Construction!
March 17, 2020
To all of our customers,
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to change our day-to-day lives, everyone here at Ingstrup is working to ensure the health and well being of our customers, employees, suppliers, friends and families.
This is a message to let you know what we are doing as a business to help protect our community.
If you would like to schedule service and would rather not have any contact with our techs, we can call you upon our arrival, enter the garage from a side door, and call you when the job is completed to have you pay over the phone with a credit card.
We can also send any receipts or quotes by email.
While some of these practices may put a strain on lead times to complete some projects, we feel they are necessary.
They also will have no impact on the quality of our work.
- We have issued employee communications regarding the common symptoms of the COVID-19 virus along with the CDC’s recommendations regarding avoidance and protection.
- If our employees travel for personal reasons, they are to call or email telling us where they have been and we will be discussing if a self-quarantine is needed.
- Our employees are to notify us and stay home if they are sick.
- We have implemented additional cleaning procedures in our facilities, trucks, and when we are at our jobs.
- In order to minimize the spread of the virus, we have asked our techs to wash their hands immediately after each job.
- We are not taking any walk-in customers at this time. If you need parts over the counter, we will arrange for delivery.
- We are asking our employees to keep their distance from our customers as much as possible during our calls to your home.
- Our techs will ask and watch for any signs that someone in the house is sick. They are instructed to leave the job if they feel it is unsafe.
Thank you for taking the time to read this information.
Please know that everyone here at Ingstrup Garage Door and Construction is concerned for the health of our families and our community.
We all need to work together to protect each other at a time like this.
Take care of yourself and others,