The Model MT Medium Duty Trolley Operator is designed for use on standard lift sectional doors up to 14 feet high and up to 12 cycles per hour.
Commercial MT Medium-Duty Operators in Lansing, MI
- 115 volt 1 Ɵ.
- Apply Open/Close/Stop functions with the standard three-push-button control station. Controls with one, two and three buttons are available.
- Receive notifications when routine maintenance is required on your Commercial Door Operator.
- Improve durability with the NEMA 1 type electrical box construction with a powdercoat finish.
- Heavy-duty, oil-filled bushings.
- Enable limit setting for ease of installation and adjustment to ensure accuracy even after a power failure.
- Automatically close the door with Timer-To-Close (programmable in 1-second or 15-second increments).
- Ensure peace of mind with a LiftMaster® two-year warranty.
- Compliant with all UL 325 requirements.
- Accept up to 20 remote controls and unlimited DIP switch remote control with our Security+® radio technology.
- Protect against door and operator damage due to obstacles with the Adjustable Friction Clutch.
- Provide easy, emergency manual operation using a readily accessible disconnect.
- CPS-U Monitored Commercial Protector System.